To set up a Wi-Fi connected robot with Alexa, follow these steps:
1. Go to the burger menu in the app
2. Tap on Smart assistant and select Amazon Alexa.
3. Tap on the Amazon Alexa button to start the app. If it is not yet installed, you will be directed to the App Store to download the Amazon Alexa app.
4. Activate the correct skill. The skill name is the same as the name of the app.
5. Amazon Alexa will ask you to link your accounts. Log in with your robot app user account to successfully activate the skill.
6. As soon as your accounts are linked, you can use Amazon Alexa to talk to your robot.